Saturday 2 March 2013

delight

im about to go all spiritual on ya. you have been warned ;)

its a wonderful thing to know what you believe. its an assurance, a peace, and a great comfort. my love for jesus can be compared to a person's love for their favorite song. there is an ache and at the same time a joy that bubbles up inside of you. its a deep connection. 
i don't want much from this life. lots of people, when asked, simply say happiness, and who doesn't want that! but there is so much more to life than being happy. in pain, we grow, in hard times, we draw on the strength of those around us. it is in times of fruition and plenty that we often forget to say "thank-you".  
i pray that whatever my future holds, i am able to reach people for jesus and live a life that emulates him.


 " I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved." Psalm 18:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment